RDX 9U 6oz Motif Kids Boxing Gloves
These junior boxing gloves may look fun, but under the surface, they incorporate the same shock absorbing EVA-LUTIONÃ¢â€žÂ¢ foam that youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll find in our adult gloves - guaranteeing safe sparring for younger boxers, and ensuring that your child is adequately protected in and out of the ring. Aside from our proprietary foam blends, which are designed to disperse shocks evenly across even the smallest knuckles, these kids boxing gloves are made using a handmade mold designed to correct bad punching form, and a special integrated Cool-X mesh thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s designed to wick away sweat - providing a comfortable experience for children of any age.
- Ideal for youngsters that have not developed perfect punching form
- Made using our patent-pending EVA-LUTIONÃ¢â€žÂ¢ foam for maximum protection and cushioning
- Sheathed in robust, high-quality teflon
- Specially designed to protect childrenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s hands during training and sparring
- Ideal as kids kickboxing gloves, muay thai gloves and more
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 14:00 Hours Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the United States will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here