RDX T15 Noir Kick Shield
Maximize your kicking game while doubling up on shock-resistant cushioning. Gel and foam fuse together forming the perfect shock-absorbent unison against bone crunching kicks. Built to chew up impact and spit out results, this Muay Thai kick shield won’t tire before you do. Made from the sturdiest of synthetic leathers, our Convex Skin MMA kick shield is focused on improving your power kicks. Sold as a single kick shield.
- Made using our finest synthetic material – Convex skin is a combat leather that fights against wear and tear
- Shell Shock GEL™ breaks the charged particles within a thin slab of shock-consolidating gel, taking the initial barrage of impact away from any power shot
- Additional Supremo-Shock foam cushions against impact adding a thick layer of defense between trainer and trainee
- Strategically placed handles throughout the kicks shield allows you to train various kicking techniques from any angle.
- Curved design utilizes product impact area efficiently for ease of training and comfort.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 14:00 Hours Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the United States will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here