RDX T2 Curved Kick Shield with Grip Bars
For a safe, easy to use MMA kick shield, this kicking pad is made from indestructible leather will serve you well and tolerate some serious punishment. Train with confidence and let the soft gel padding provide cushioning and resistance against every kick whilst the unique ventilation gives you enhanced breathability to prevent nasty smells or discomfort. Plus the curved design and grip bars will adopt the natural shape of your hand, giving you added stability and the perfect fit. Shock absorbent MMA and kickboxing shield that is the ultimate armour for trainers and trainees looking to improve speed and accuracy.
- Resilient kick shield design exclusive to RDX® measuring 52cm long, 44cm wide and 13cm thick
- Cut from tough Maya Hide leather for outstanding durability
- S.P.P ventilation system to increase air flow and prevent moisture or odour build-up
- Shell Shock GEL with integrated padding for the ultimate shock absorption
- Curved anatomic shape with grip bars for added stability when training
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 14:00 Hours Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the United States will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here