RDX BOXING GLOVES – USA BOXING APPROVED
Experience the power of RDX USA Boxing-approved Competition Gloves for amateur boxing competitions. These robust gloves use Membrane Grid 5 (MG-5) padding with multiple layers of fortification. Crafted from durable cowhide leather, they are built to withstand all your competitions. The ergonomic design ensures a natural fist shape for enhanced performance. While the hook-and-loop closure lends you a secure and comfortable fit, the elasticated roll-down sleeve offers a stable fit. The design also boasts an attached thumb with ventilation holes on the palm to give you the breathability to last through long fight sessions.
- USA Boxing Approved for amateur boxing competitions
- Secure and comfortable fit for powerful punches
- Durable Cowhide leather manufacturing
- Multilayered, shock-absorbing MG-5 padding for added protection
- Convenient Quick-ez Hook-and-Loop closure
- Elasticated roll-down sleeve for convenient usage
- Attached thumb to prevent injuries
- Ventilation holes on the palm for breathability
- Satin fabric lining with RDX logo to keep your hands comfortably dry
Note: For every pair of these gloves sold, $8.00 goes directly to USA Boxing to support amateur boxing development.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 14:00 Hours Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the United States will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here