RDX F7 Ego Boxing Gloves
Engineered for battle and backed with the most advanced technologies, these boxing and training gloves are untouchable in the ring. The reinforced coating and shock resistant padding makes them the ideal sparring or kickboxing gloves, made using Maya Hide leather to weather the hardest of shots from your opponent. With strategically placed perforations, these punching gloves offer maximum ventilation by wicking away sweat and keeping your hands as cool as your head. Also designed with a smart Hook-and-loop wrist strap for adjustability and unbeatable wrist support to help hone your punch technique.(8OZ & 10OZ SIZE RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 14 YEARS OF AGE)
- Durable Maya Hide™ leather built to last and last
- Shell Shock™ gel Equilibrium Sheet triple padding for maximum shock resistance
- S.P.P™ Ventilation system for the ultimate hand breathability
- Quick-EZ™ Hook-and-loop for a snug fit and easy size adjustment
- Wrist support to enhance punching form
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 14:00 Hours Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Delivery within the United States will be within 4-6 working days.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
RDX Products Size Charts & Measurement Guide
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here